Sunday, October 16, 2011

Catching up...

Wow, it has been a long time since I have blogged! A lot has happened in the last few months. I have directed two shows and am getting ready for a break! It will be the first time I haven't been involved in a theatre production in five months.

The first one was Seussical the Musical with Kelrik Productions. I performed in this one as Bird Girl #1. It was one of the most fun productions I have ever been a part of.  You can read my blog about it here: http://danielledutro.blogspot.com/2011/07/seussical-musical.html

The next one was Sister Amnesia's Country Western Nunsense Jamboree that I directed for The God Is Still Speaking Players in August. I has so much fun with this one. I had an amazing cast that was able to put this entire show on quickly and put up with my attempts to choreograph when our choreographer got extremely sick.

And finally, I am currently directing Arsenic and Old Lace with Sorcerer Productions. This is my biggest production to date and has been an incredible learning experience! It is a fantastic script and I have amazing actors that have made this process so fun. We have such high quality theatre on the Central Coast and I am so thrilled that these companies have trusted me to bring these productions to fruition! We have had a few reviews, you can read them here and here.

If you are interested in seeing our last weekend, you can call the Clark Center box office at:
 (805) 489- 9444



No comments:

Post a Comment